Luxury Home Tour, Inc. | 7000 N. 16th Street | Suite 120 | P.O. Box 515 | Phoenix, AZ 85020
Copyright © 2008 Luxury Home Tour Inc.
All rights reserved!
All rights reserved!
Tour Meeting Guidelines
(Click here for Map of Tour Boundaries)
Courtesy and professionalism shall represent the standard of all Luxury Home Tour members. Members shall abide by the following:
1. The meeting begins promptly at 8:30 AM. Please enjoy the Chairman's Networking Breakfast from 8 -8:25 AM during which time Realtors may pick up Tour Cards. The Tout Card is required to tout during the meeting. No Tout Cards will be issued after 8:30 AM. Affiliates are not permitted to tout,
2. A $5 admission fee will be charged for members; $10 for non-members (guests). All non-members fees must be paid at the Membership Desk. Guests must have an active real estate license and current membership in an association of REALTORS® or be an Affiliate person working in a business directly affiliated with the residential real estate industry. Following payment of fees and presentation of a current company business card, REALTOR® guest may obtain permission from the Membership desk to go on the tour of homes if accompanied by a current REALTOR® member of the tour. Guests must wear their guest name badge at all times. Affiliate guests are not permitted to tour and all Affiliate members must tour with a REALTOR® member of the tour.
3. $50 Discount (Perk) Cards are available to members to cover the admission fee, they include two free meetings with purchase (12 meetings for the price of 10).
4. Checks are accepted for home on tour fees only. Checks should be made payable to Luxury Home Tour, Inc. for the exact amount only. All returned check will be charged a $25 fee.
5. Cell phones and all mobile devices must be turned off or set to vibrate during the meeting. Please take all phone calls outside in the courtyard.
6. Business attire is appreciated.
7. REALTORS® must be paid members of Luxury Home Tour to tout. Guests may attend two meetings before being required to become a member to attend future meetings.
8. No political, charitable or association announcements per LHT, Inc. guidelines.
9. REALTORS® wanting to submit a listing for tour must be members in good standing of Luxury Home tour and attend at least two of the previous three consecutive meetings prior to their home being placed on tour. All listings must be submitted online. Listings must not have been on tour for the previous 12 months.
10. All Tour members must check in at the Check In Desk at each meeting for attendance to be counted.
11. All REALTOR® members and/or their co-listing agent with a listing on tour must be paid members of the Tour and be present at the meeting and check in at the Treasurer's Desk before the meeting begins on the day of the tour or their home will be removed from the tour.
12. REALTORS® must confirm their property is on tour, the property address and pay $75 for each property they have on tour not later than the morning of the date scheduled for tour. It is preferred that REALTORS® pay for the home(s) on tour online in advance of the meeting.
13. Absolutely no photos permitted of properties on the tour or at the meeting without written approval of the Luxury Home Tour Board of Directors.
14. REALTORS® with listings on tour will make their home(s) available for touring from at least 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM on the day of the tour and provide at least 40 bottles of water per home on tour.
15. The listing agent for the last home scheduled for tour will provide 80-100 bottles of chilled water and make the home available for the LHT caterer between 10 AM and 1:00 PM Except where prohibited, Open house signs are to be displayed and listing agents are responsible to notify the Town of Paradise Valley Police of vehicles parking on the street. All listing agents are expected to complete the tour of homes and submit their tour comments at the lunch house the day their listing is on tour .
16. There will be a $75 charge for each home on tour (charged to the corresponding listing agent and collected on or before the day of the tour). Failure to remit will constitute disallowance of the listing of the listing and the listing agent for tour. Tour fee is non-refundable if the listing agent cancels the home from Tour less than 24 hours before the tour for any reason other than an emergency on the part of the seller or the sale of the home.
17. Homes submitted CANNOT be fix-ups. They MUST be architecturally significant. Newly constructed homes must be completed. Inclusion of property on tour will be at the discretion of the Tour Director.
18. The minimum submitted price of a home on tour will be $1,250,000. Vacant listings not on lockbox priced $1,500.000 or above may be included in tour. Vacant listings on lockbox must be priced $2,000,000 or above to be included on tour. All listings must be in the MLS.
19. Touts must be $1,000,000 and above, luxury leases $4,000 and above per month and $600,000 and above for lots and land. Tours are limited to 30 seconds per person. Only LHT REALTOR® members are permitted to tout.
20. LHT's boundaries are Cactus Road to the North, Scottsdale Road to the East (with the exception of Gainey Ranch and Paradise Valley Farms only which are included within Tour boundaries), Thomas Road to the South and 7th Avenue to the West. View Map)
21. Members must wear their LHT member name badge at all times, provide their business card and present their tour comments sheet at the last home on tour. Only REALTOR® members may participate in tour comments and only LHT members may take the tour. Affiliate members and all REALTOR® guests are required to ride with a REALTOR® member of the tour. All REALTOR® guests must wear their LHT guest badge at all times.
22. By resolution of the LHT Board of Directors , meeting display area is reserved for Affiliate meeting Volunteers only.
23. Affiliates may not give a member their card or any material nor may they request a business card from a member of the tour without first being asked specifically for one by the member.
- Join LHT
- Members Only
- Tour Information